There aren’t many dishes as easy to cook as roasted chicken. And who doesn’t love it? Juicy, savory, soft, yumminess! This is the best roast chicken recipe in my opinion. It’s pretty basic and if you wish you can you can play around with the flavoring.
Best Roast Chicken Recipe
You will need:
- 8 of your favorite chicken pieces (skin on and bone-in preferable)
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp light brown sugar
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 4 shallots, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- Handful of fresh parsley
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat oven to 425F (220C)
- In a large baking dish, combine marinade and toss with chicken. Season well.
- Place chicken pieces skin side up and roast for 30 minutes until it begins to brown.
- Remove and baste with marinade.
- Flip pieces and bake a remaining 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked.
- Garnish with lots of fresh parsley
If you wish you can add your favorite herbs for a bit of a different taste.
You can eat this on a bed of fried rice (use steamed if you’re trying to eat healthier), with some mashed potatoes and gravy, or try pairing it up with roasted veggies. My favorite roasted vegetables would be asparagus, carrots, parsnips, potatoes, and sweet potatoes.
The roasted chicken can be frozen too, if you want to make a larger quantity and have some for another time. Very versatile! Just use the right portion size, so it’s easy to thaw and eat.
And delicious! Did I say delicious? Of course, because it is!
Try this chicken sushi with garlic sauce for an interesting culinary experience.
Easy To Use Ceramic Bakeware From Oven To Table
Malacasa 4 Piece Series Bake, Porcelain Bakeware Pans China Loaf Tin Tray Oven Dish Ceramic Baking Plates, 9SilverStone Hybrid Ceramic Nonstick Bakeware Steel Square Cake Pan, 9-Inch x 9-Inch, Chili RedCeramic Serveware/Bakeware in Black, Oven-to-Table Set, Perfect for the Holidays or Everyday Use