1 cup basmati rice
1tbsp + 1tbsp vegetable oil
1cm ginger, grated
50gr peas, frozen
2 slices of ham, cut in little squares
2 tbsp dark soy sauce
1 tbsp sesame oil
salt to taste
1. Boil 1 cup of rice with 1,5cup of water; after the rice is done, let it chill in the refrigerator
2. Heat 1tbsp of oil in a wok and cook the 2 eggs, stir continuously until the eggs have set (will look like scrambled eggs); remove eggs from the wok
3. Heat 1tbsp of oil in the wok, add ginger and stir during 30 sec.
4. Add peas and ham and stir for another minute
5. Add cooked rice and stir continuously, during 3 to 4min. until there are no lumps in the rice anymore
6. Add egg mixture, soy sauce, sesame oil and season with salt and keep stirring for 1 to 2 min.
The fried rice is no ready to serve.
Source: stunningrecipes .blogspot .com