- 1 bag White Chocolate Reeses
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 tub marshmallow fluff
- We started by peeling off all the White Chocolate Reeses wrappers and cutting them in fours.
- Then we put parchment paper on the 9×9 pan. This keeps the fudge from sticking to the pan.
- Put the white chocolate chips and marshmallow fluff in a big bowl. Set aside.
- In a pan melt the sugar, heavy cream, salt and butter on medium heat until it starts to boil. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Pour the hot stuff into the bowl of chocolate chips and mix with the blender until it’s smooth and soft.
- Mix (fold) in half the White Chocolate Reeses. Pour into your pan.
- Sprinkle the rest of the Reeses on the top. Put in the fridge for 3-5 hours to let it set. Hope you like it!