Peanut Butter Potato Candy
- 1/4 c unseasoned mashed potatoes
- 2 Tbsp milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- 1- 16 oz. pkg confectioners’ sugar
- 1 Tbsp confectioners’ sugar for dusting
- 1/3 c peanut butter or as needed
- Combine mashed potatoes, milk, vanilla extract, and salt in a bowl. Stir confectioners’ sugar into potato mixture until a dough consistency is reached.
- Refrigerate dough until chilled, about 1 hour. Sprinkle confectioners’ sugar on a cutting board or waxed paper.
- Roll dough into a large rectangular shape on prepared surface. Spread enough peanut butter on top layer of dough to cover.
- Roll dough into a jelly roll shape; refrigerate roll for 1 hour.
- Slice dough into pinwheels to serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!