This tasty recipe works best on a single sheet pan because the juice and seasonings from the pork chops adds a lot of incredible flavor to the simply prepared roasted garlic broccoli. If necessary, use a larger three-quarter size sheet pan to allow enough room for the broccoli to be spread out in a single layer without overcrowding.
Thick-Cut Boneless Pork Chops with Garlic Broccoli
- 6 thick-cut boneless pork chops
- ¼ c. extra virgin olive oil divided
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 t. smoked paprika
- 1 t. onion powder
- 1 t. garlic powder
- 1 T. Italian seasoning divided
- 4 c. fresh broccoli florets
- 3-4 cloves fresh garlic finely minced
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°F and line a large, rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or a Silpat® baking mat.
- 2. Place pork chops on the prepared baking sheet and drizzle each chop with some olive oil (approximately 2 tablespoons for all 6 pork chops).
- 3. In a large mixing bowl, combine the smoked paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, and 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning. Rub the spice mixture on both sides of each pork chop and return to the prepared baking sheet. Season generously with salt and black pepper, to taste.
- 4. Add the fresh broccoli florets to the same mixing bowl and drizzle with remaining olive oil. Add remaining Italian seasoning and minced garlic to the bowl and toss to combine. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste.
- 5. Arrange seasoned broccoli on baking sheet around the pork chops, spreading into a single layer. Place the baking sheet into the oven and roast for 23-28 minutes, turning the pork chops and stirring the broccoli once, or until the pork is completely cooked through* and the broccoli is nicely browned.
- 6. Remove sheet pan from oven and transfer pork chops and broccoli to a serving platter. Cover loosely and allow pork chops to rest for 5-10 minutes before serving.