Transform boring, basic rice into something extraordinary with the addition of a few fresh ingredients. In this recipe, lime and cilantro are paired to create a classic flavor combination that brings added depth to your dishes.
- 3 c. cooked rice*
- 3 T. fresh lime juice
- 2 t. lime zest
- 3 T fresh cilantro chopped
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- * Can use white brown, or jasmine rice. (Brown rice is shown in the image).
- 1. Prepare rice according to package directions.
- 2. Fluff cooked rice with a fork and stir in fresh lime juice, lime zest, and cilantro until blended. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste, and serve immediately.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!