You Will Need
- 1 medium avocado, pitted and peeled
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) mayonnaise, or Greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons (7 ml) lemon juice
- 4 hard-cooked eggs, peeled and chopped
- 1 medium-length celery stalk, finely chopped (about 3 tablespoons)
- 1 tablespoon (15 g) finely chopped chives, parsley or dill
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Mash avocado, mayonnaise and lemon juice together in a medium bowl.
- Stir in the eggs, celery and chives. Season with salt and pepper.
Please follow and like us: