One of the great things about whole food cooking is how beautiful the results can be.
These elegant tri-color roasted carrots are incredibly sweet and tasty and they provide a nice splash of color that makes any main dish appear more appetizing.
You can use the bags of mini colored carrots if you don’t have access to the full sized ones. The bags also have the advantage of already being washed and ready to roast, without even having to chop them.
Super Easy Tri-Color Roasted Carrots
- 1½ lbs. tri-color carrots washed and patted dry
- 2 T. olive oil
- 2 t. kosher salt
- 3 T. fresh thyme stems removed
- 1.Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2.Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Place carrots on parchment paper and drizzle with olive oil. Gently toss with your hands to evenly coat each carrot with the oil.
- Sprinkle with salt and fresh thyme leaves.
- 3.Place baking tray in pre-heated oven and roast for approximately 15-20 minutes. Remove from oven and turn each carrot to expose the bottom side. Return to oven and roast another 5-10 minutes or until they start to brown.
- 4.Remove from oven and serve immediately.
Colorful carrots add a refreshing gourmet flair to any meal or dish. Simple, delicious and beautiful!