We’ve been using Naked Whey Powder for years. Naked is the brand name, so named because of the simple and pure ingredients used in their products. So we were eager to try the Naked Brownies for easy healthy protein brownies, and we were NOT disappointed!
Well… actually, we weren’t impressed — at first. Why? Well, I had the bright idea of making it taste better by adding milk instead of water. I mean… JUST WATER… is all I needed to add, according to instructions, but that seemed so plain, so I added milk instead.
However, it seems that may have muted the flavor somewhat, as well as interfere with its natural inclination to rise.
2 Ingredients and Ready to Bake in 2 Minutes
So with the second batch, I did two things differently: I followed the instructions to add only water. Yep… that’s it, there’s only ONE ingredient you need to add to the mix.
The second thing I did differently is to use a silicone muffin pan, so no oil needed and no cutting of the brownies from a pan.
I love the way these healthy protein brownies using the Naked Brownies instant brownie mix rose beautifully, and, instead of cooking for 20-25 minutes, it only took somewhere between 10-15 minutes.
Super Simple Healthy Protein Brownies in Minutes
2 Ingredient Healthy Protein Brownies
- 1 Silicone muffin pan (or other non-stick muffin pan)
- 10 scoops Naked Brownies
- 3/4 cup water
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C)
- In a 4-cup measuring cup, add 10 scoops of 10 scoops Naked Brownies powder.
- Add 3/4 cup of water.
- Stir until well blended.
- Pour into silicone or other non-stick muffin tray.
- Bake for 15 minutes, and check. The Instructions say 20-25 minutes but it only took 15 minutes in our oven in muffin tins versus a square baking pan. Touch in center to see if not sticky and if it springs back, if so, it's ready!
For another healthy treat, try this easy 5 minute frozen yogurt recipe.
If you want information directly on the “Naked” company, you can find more about their Naked Brownies here.