I don’t know about your mornings, but at our house, they’re hectic! And yet, I still want to feed my family healthy, hearty, delicious meals. I love prepping one of these easy breakfast casserole recipes in the evening and just pop it in the oven when I wake up. We can then get ready for our day, while breakfast is getting ready on its own 😉
I gathered many of my favorites here, so I can have an easy place to get my recipes without wasting any time.
Easy Breakfast Casserole Recipes
There is something for everyone: from sweet to savory, from fruits to veggies, these simple, quick and easy breakfast casseroles will help you keep your sanity. Great for breakfast and brunch, you can even have some for dinner if you had a rough day and just don’t feel like cooking.
Use then during the week, or as a treat for weekends (when you really want o hang out in bed a bit longer). And if you have guests, especially during the holidays, these are perfect!
Some of these recipes use a slow cooker (there are several on sale here), some are baked in non-stick baking pans (we use these), some in glass baking dishes and some use silicone baking molds (I love this one!).
1. 5 star cheeseburger casserole
This cheeseburger casserole is my hubby’s favorite breakfast:L it gets his day started on the right foot with lots of yummy goodness. Many time s he can’t stop for lunch and this is filling enough that he doesn’t suffer ;). Oh, and this is just as good for lunch or dinner.
2. Apple French toast casserole
This delicious apple French toast casserole is full of delicious ingredients like dried dates, raisins and nuts.
3. Overnight French toast casserole – made with cinnamon, vanilla and a secret ingredient.
4. Whole wheat blueberry chai french toast bake – an easy and flavorful way to feed a crowd!
5. Cheesy spinach and mushroom breakfast casserole
This easy to make cheesy spinach and mushroom breakfast casserole is gluten free, meatless, and delicious for breakfast or brunch! YUM!
6. Cheesy low carb Brussels sprouts
Not everyone likes Brussels sprouts, but mix them up with some cheese and eggs, and they are worth giving them another try. we LOVE them at our house! And this cheesy low card recipe is so easy!
Zuzana made this casserole for Valentine’s day, in a heart shaped silicone mold. What a cute idea! I tried to get one myself from Amazon and couldn’t find a family sized one, but they have lots of personal size heart shaped silicone molds here. Although the design molds work best for muffins as they may not show up in the baked eggs.
I’m going to use her idea of cooking my casseroles in shaped silicone molds. There are so many shapes and ideas!
However, I think these shapes and designs will show up better on muffins than egg bakes. We’ll update this once we try it.
7. Stuffed French toast breakfast casserole with strawberries and cream topping
Stuffed French Toast Breakfast Casserole with Strawberries and Cream Topping – the perfect make-ahead breakfast casserole for holiday brunches and lazy family weekends!
8. Egg, cheese and veggie breakfast casserole – Make this the night before so the bread can soak the egg.
9. Gluten-free crust-less spinach cheese pie
Delicious crustless spinach cheese pie perfect for those just starting out on a low carb diet. It can be baked in a pie pan or square dish.
10. Healthy breakfast casserole with vegetables – the perfect way to start the day!
11. Tofu Scramble Tater Tot Casserole
This tofu scramble and tater tot recipe combines 2 of my favorites ina lip licking delicious breakfast.
12. Overnight mini egg baked casseroles
An easy recipe for make-ahead egg casseroles served in ramekins. Customize with your favorite vegetables or use this broccoli and cheese recipe. This recipe is perfect for brunch or even a busy weeknight dinner.
13. Artichoke feta breakfast casserole – This is the perfect main dish for breakfast, brunch or even dinner. It’s rich and super satisfying. It’s special, and it’s beautiful. And the prep time is only 20 minutes 😉
14. Slow cooker cinnamon roll breakfast casserole
A melt in your mouth cinnamon roll casserole made in a slow cooker. This is one delicious breakfast that your entire family will devour!
15. Oven baked caramel French toast casserole
This make-ahead wonder, easy Oven-Baked Caramel French Toast Casserole, is filled with crusty french bread soaked in sweet creamy caramel and then baked in a decadent and dreamy custard sauce.
16. Overnight Cinnamon Roll Casserole
This easy Overnight Cinnamon Roll Casserole is the perfect addition to breakfast on Thanksgiving weekend (and every other weekend, of course!).
Pyrex casserole dishes
More make-ahead easy breakfast casserole recipes
- Baked French toast
- Whole30 vegetarian/paleo breakfast casserole
- Dairy free breakfast casserole
- Easy butternut squash enchilada
- Vegetarian egg bake breakfast
- Cheesy vegetarian overnight breakfast
- Spinach and mushroom quiche
- Blueberry apple overnight bread pudding
- Sweet potato and zucchini strata bake
- Spinach, Onion & Cheese Breakfast Strata
- Sweet potato broccoli fritata
- Vegan veggie and herb fritata
- Meal Prep Vegetarian Crustless Quiche
- Chard and egg bake
- Caprese quiche