Spicy Grilled Chicken
What you need:
- 6 chicken thighs
- 3/4 cup light coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Sambal Oelek ground fresh chili paste
- 1 tablespoon Hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
How to make it:
- Combine all of the marinade ingredients.
- Place the marinade in a Ziploc bag along with the chicken thighs and refrigerate for at least 4-6 hours. Throw away the used marinade.
- Grill over medium heat until cooked throughout (about 8 minutes on each side).
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!