This quick and easy one-pan dinner is the perfect healthy weeknight meal. From start to finish, you can have this delicious, complete meal on the table in less than 25 minutes!
Orange-Glazed Salmon with Asparagus
- 4 6- oz. each salmon filets preferably wild-caught Alaskan
- 3 T. fresh orange juice
- 2 t. honey
- 3 T. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 T. balsamic vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves finely minced
- 1½ lb. asparagus tough end removed
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°F and line a large, rimmed baking sheet with a piece of parchment paper or a Silpat® baking mat. Place the salmon filets skin side down in the center of the baking sheet and set aside.
- 2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the orange juice, honey, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and garlic. Generously season with salt and black pepper, to taste, and brush over the salmon.
- 3. Add the asparagus to the bowl with the orange juice mixture and gently toss to combine. Season with additional salt and black pepper, to taste.
- 4. Arrange asparagus around the salmon filets in a single layer and place sheet pan in pre-heated oven. Bake for 15-18 minutes, or just until the salmon is flaky and the asparagus develops a bit of color, being careful to not overcook the salmon.
- 5. Remove from oven and serve immediately. Enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!