If you’re looking for an easy Christmas appetizer, these savory tartlets are perfect. All you need is a few ingredients and a few minutes. Literally! you could have them ready to serve in about 15 minutes 😉
Savory Tartlets – an Easy Christmas Appetizer
- Phyllo shells
- Cream cheese
- Sun-dried Tomato Paste (or minced sundried tomatoes
- Pine Nuts toasted
- Preheat oven to 350. Pop the frozen shells out of the plastic tray and onto a rimmed cookie sheet. Bake them for 3 minutes, just so they crisp up.
- While they are cooling, in a small bowl, blend the block of cream cheese, tub of Feta, and handful of shredded Parmesan.
- Fill each little phyllo cup with a dollop of the cheese mixture, then a dab of sun-dried tomato pesto, and a dab of pesto, sprinkle with a couple of pine nuts.
- Then pop it back into the oven for 5 minutes so the cheese melts a bit.
Want more appetizer ideas for Christmas?
If you’re looking for a few more ideas, try these:
Parmesan bites – YUM! Gooey, cheesy goodness. Everyone will love them.
Christmas appetizers – Meat or vegetarian options
Get everyone talking about your cooking skills, and don’t let anyone know your secrets: just enjoy the praises and glory!
We hope you enjoy these. Drop us a note on how they did and we’d love to see a photo/s of your creations!