You will need:
- 1 can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 6 Tblspn. garlic herb spreadable cheese
- 6 slices cooked deli ham
- 24-30 fresh spinach leaves
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Separate dough into 4 rectangles; press perforation to seal.
- Spread rectangles with cheese to within 1/4″ of edges; top with ham and spinach.
- Starting at shortest side, roll up each rectangle; press edges to seal.
- Cut each roll into 6 slices.
- Place cut side down on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 12-18 minutes, until golden brown.