Simple 4 Ingredient Appetizer
Ever popular finger food, these cheese spinach pinwheels are super easy and always popular. Made with refrigerated crescent dinner rolls that keep it deliciously simple, add your favorite toppings and your appetizer will likely be the most popular dish there.
- 1 can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 6 Tbsp. garlic herb spreadable cheese
- 6 slices cooked deli ham
- 24-30 fresh spinach leaves
Vegetarian Substitutions – Choose any of these meat substitutes to replace the ham:
- Baked tofu – sliced thin
- Hickory smoked cheese – choose your favorite
- Sautéed mushroom slices
- Open-faced omelette or crepe style eggs
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Separate dough into 4 rectangles; press perforation to seal.
- Spread rectangles with cheese to within 1/4″ of edges; top with ham and spinach.
- Starting at shortest side, roll up each rectangle; press edges to seal.
- Cut each roll into 6 slices.
- Place cut side down on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 12-18 minutes, until golden brown.