- 3 romaine hearts, chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- ½ cup peanuts, roughly chopped
- 1 chicken breast
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Chop the romaine and slice the bell pepper, placing them in a large bowl.
- In a small container or bowl, combine all the dressing ingredients and stir or shake until well-combined. Set aside.
- For the chicken, season both sides of the chicken cutlet with salt and pepper. 4. In a hot, oiled skillet, fry the chicken until fully cooked, about 3 minutes per side.
- Let the chicken rest for 5 minutes and cut into thin slices.
- Pour the dressing over the romaine and add the chicken and peanuts. Toss until all the leaves are evenly coated.
October 17, 2016