- 2 cups frozen, shelled, edamame
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 cup cooked, cooled quinoa (leftover is great)
- 1 green onion, sliced (just green parts)
- 1/2 red sweet bell pepper, diced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Dash cayenne
- Briefly boil the edamame and the corn, just until tender. Drain very well and cool completely.
- In a large bowl combine the edamame, corn, quinoa, green onion, red pepper, and cilantro. In a small bowl whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, lime juice, salt, chili powder, black pepper, thyme and cayenne until emulsified. Drizzle over the salad and toss to coat. Cover and chill for at least two hours. Makes approx 8 (1/2 cup) servings.