- 3 c. shredded cooked chicken
- 1/4 to 1/2 c. hot sauce
- small block cream cheese, softened
- 1 3/4 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 c.up chopped green onions
- 1 c. flour
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 – 4 c. corn flakes cereal, crushed
- Preheat oven to 350˚F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, cream cheese and hot sauce, cheddar cheese and green onions.
- Roll about a tablespoon of mixture into a ball and place onto a plate or separate baking sheet. Repeat with the remaining mixture.
- Put flour in a shallow dish.
- In a second shallow dish, put eggs.
- In a third shallow dish, put cornflakes.
- Dip each chicken ball first into the flour, then the egg and ending with the corn flakes. Place on the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Serve warm with ranch or blue cheese dressing.
- If freezing, place the dipped and uncooked chicken balls onto a parchment lined baking sheet and freeze for 15 to 20 minutes. Transfer to a freezer bag and store in the freezer until ready. When ready to bake, place the frozen chicken balls on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake at 350˚F for 25 to 30 minutes, until crispy and golden brown.