Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts
You will need:
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 pkg frozen chopped spinach
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ tsp salt and pepper (or to taste)
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- Italian bread crumbs
- In the food processor combine spinach, olive oil, salt and pepper, cream cheese and parmesan cheese.
- Cut chicken breasts on thin side making an opening and stuff with above ingredients.
- Dredge chicken in egg and then in bread crumbs and sauté one side until brown, place on baking sheet browned side up.
- Top chicken with any leftover spinach mix, cook at 400 degrees for about 40 minutes
- Cut breasts in half after removing from oven.
Don't be selfish, Share: