Easy Barbecue Popcorn Chicken
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 6 cups barbecue-flavored chips
- Preheat oven to 375°F/190°C and spray a baking sheet with nonstick oil.
- Cut chicken breasts into bite-size pieces and place in a bowl.
- Add the barbecue sauce to bowl with chicken and stir.
- In a large ziplock bag, crush the barbecue chips into desired crumbs (to replace bread crumbs).
- Coat each piece of chicken in chip crumbs until fully covered and place on prepared baking tray.
- Bake chicken until golden brown, about 12 minutes.
- Enjoy with a side of ranch dressing or any sauce!
Don't be selfish, Share: