Cheesy puff pastry rolls with proscuitto and olives
1 roll puff pastry
30gr (1/3 cup) Gruyère cheese, shredded (or Emmenthal)
2 slices prosciutto, diced
12 green olives, diced
1 egg yolk
1. Preheat oven to 210°C (410 F)
2. Roll out puff pastry: in case it is a round shape, cut a rectangle from 20cm x 25cm (more or less 8 x 9 inch)
3. Spread cheese, prosciutto and green olives over puff pastry rectangle
4. Roll up pastry with filling, starting from longest side of rectangle
5. Once rolled up, cut 1,5cm (0,4 inch) slices and spread them out on a baking tray covered with baking parchment
6. Beat egg yolk and with a brush bring some egg on, on top of the rolls for it to colour well once in the oven
7. Place in the oven during 15min or until golden brown at the top.
Serve warm or cold as appetizer or little snack. Enjoy!
Source: stunningrecipes .blogspot .com
Don't be selfish, Share: