- 1 head cauliflower, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 bottle Frank’s Red Hot Buffalo Sauce
- 1 cup flour (we use whole wheat)
- 1 cup water
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees and line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil or spray with cooking spray.
- Mix the flour and water together in a shallow bowl until smooth.
- Dip the bite sized pieces of cauliflower into the batter and shake off excess. Place battered cauliflower on prepared cookie sheet in an even layer.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until batter starts to be crispy.
- Remove from oven and immediately brush with buffalo sauce and serve with extra sauce for dipping.
Source: slightly adapted from Clean Green Simple
Don't be selfish, Share: